Monday, April 13, 2009

So.. a New Journey Begins

Wow! This is new.. this public writing thing.. I've often wondered what made people interested in writing for the entire world to see. And, while I finally understand, I figured I'd try it to! :)

So.. welcome to I Am Who I Am.. a testimony of my life, made public! This is definitely a journey! Why? Because in the black community, we're taught to keep our lives private. But.. with new technology, it's so easy to give you an address to find out what I'm living.. feeling.. thinking.. loving..hating.. hoping..praying.

Pray with me as this new journey begins. I welcome this new opportunity and feel good about getting 'it' out on paper..

So.. sit down, sit back, stand up.. walk.. facebook, twitter, whatever.. as you learn about me. I Am Who I Am and I'm interested in you, lerning who I am as well..

2 comments:

  1. Ashley! You should write a book! You really speak the truth, which so needed among us African American woman. Go Girl!

    Laresha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashley This is a wonderful thing that you are doing I just reciently started back writing in my journel again and also written some poetry. As you know for me writting is the best way to express myself. In words you can help others and yourself all at once. Your words are a beautiful blessing, and I pray that someone including myself is capable of finding strength, understanding, and wisdom in your blogs.

    ReplyDelete