Saturday, April 24, 2010

Much Needed Prayers

The effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much (James 5:16b).

Recently, I have been going through! I mean.. I can't tell if I'm coming or going. There are so many situations going on in my life and my family, that I am just mentally exhausted! Focusing on one thought daily, has become tedious.. and its get hard to keep going. I have great days because Jeremy and Jocelyn motivate me and my God teaches me, but the bad days are so low.. I feel like I could literally crawl under a rock and stay there.

So, this blog is to ask you to pray with and for me. Familial, we've got some big changes coming up and, God is moving in The Gilmore Ministry.. But, dealing with the world can be overwhelming.. so, please during your prayer time, mediation time, talks with the Master.. kindly whisper my name, for strength, peace and for my family.

On Bended Knee,
~Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment