Tuesday, July 19, 2011

T-E-S-T-imony.com

DISCLAIMER: This post is in no way to show sympathy toward our situation but to testify to the Power of Prayer, Trusting God and understanding struggle is important. Please pray for us--that's all I(we) ask.

Durham has provided many ups and downs, lessons in Faith, strength in our marriage and leaning on the power of God. While it seems like we've had more downs than ups (to me), God has revealed so much to us. I feel like I've cried out for God more than I have in my entire life. Jeremy and I have worked extremely hard at Faith Traveling but I figure in order for me to understand God more, I needed to testify.


In the past year: we've met new friends, explored churches, worked jobs that we both appreciate and hope for better, established various relationships, listened and pleaded with God, found favor with our daycare, had multiple disconnect notices, two eviction notices, two impaired cars, one unhealthy spouse, one exploring toddler, two unemployed mothers, experienced divorces, witnessed births both near and far, skyped with loved ones, prayed for each other, shouted at each other, emailed, facebooked, youtubed and g-chatted blogs, scriptures, resumes, requests, and pictures.

Now--I've shared some of these Gilmore moments with you because the things that seem impossible (no place to live, one car, familial issues) God has provided. He has shown me that our testimony of faith, progress, struggle and favor may help the married couple who wrestle with leaving their family or that being uncomfortable comes with a price but a great reward at the end or that you have to do what you have to do, to grow in Him and most importantly, within yourself.

My hope in this post is to empower you to share your TESTimony or if you don't have a TESTimony, hopefully, our TESTimony will provide you with the skills to endure. I would love to hear your testimonies, so email me at gilmore06@gmail.com or leave them in the comment section. You never know who may be encouraged by what God is doing in your life.

TESTed,
~Mrs.G

No comments:

Post a Comment