Friday, February 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today-- the Lord has blessed me to be on this earth for 30 great years! Like the song says, I've had some good days, I've had some bad days-- I won't complain!! :)

Last year, I wanted to create a list of things to do before this new decade. Well, I've updated the list below:


  • Read 1 book a month (Nope-- I failed, lol)
  • Go Para-sailing or zip lining (Baby got in the way of this :)
  • Buy a pair of shoes each season (too much?) (Yes!! After Jaelle was born I embarked on two pairs of flats, a pair of boots and a pair of hawt pumps)
  • Lose another 10-15 pounds (Yes-- I've met and exceeded my weight loss goal-- I'm so happy!!)
  • Go to a concert or comedy show (I've never been to one where I've stayed the entire time) (Yep, Kevin and Esperanza in the same week!)
  • Get a massage once a month for 6 months (Done)
  • Do an art or pottery class (Nope :(
  • Fruit picking (strawberries for Jocelyn) (Nope :(
  • Midnight cruise on a Lake (The 3 hour cruise for our anniversary)
  • Have another baby (Miss Jaelle Ayanna was born in December)

So, I've completed 60% of my bucket list-- I'm excited! On to bigger and better in this new decade!

Happy birthday to me!!
~Mrs. G

No comments:

Post a Comment